It is not possible to provide testimonials for all defamation work undertaken by the firm because many of the cases in which the firm has acted have been settled (positively) and the clients have been bound by confidentiality in a settlement.
The best testimonials that are available are those in which we have been referred to in reported cases:
- Seven Consulting Pty Ltd v Google LLC  FCA 203 – Preliminary discovery against Google click for more information
- Acting for a plaintiff in a multi-million dollar damages claim against the Australian Securities and Investments Commission:
click for more information
- Acting for a group of plaintiffs who contended that they were defamed by a Chinese language newspaper. Practitioners associated with the plaintiffs alleged that they have been persecuted and tortured by the Chinese Government.
- Acting for a plaintiff against a Perth-based, high profile, publicly-listed company based in Perth.
- Acting successfully for prominent cosmetic surgeon against blogger. Click here for more information
- Athletics boss wins appeal to fight ‘slander’. Click here for more information
- Acting in Facebook Sex Tape Case. Click here for more information
We would like to identify other major cases but cannot do so for fear of breaching the confidentiality provisions.